3 de fevereiro de 2015

PONCHO | KEEPING WARM

 


Hi everyone! Hoping you´re having a great week!














Despite the clouds in the sky, today I´m feeling very happy and positive!
For too often I was negative, I doubted the good that life gives me, and the reality is that may be affecting my health, but I am determined to change.
(Breathe !! The Universe is taking care of everything else)
Our mind can be trained and now on is what I will do!
How many of us feel this way?
Let's make a change! The world needs color and positive people. Let's do a screen full of cheerful colors! Who is with me!?
After a big scare, Tuka is doing well thank god! I think she is a little sad, but hopefully when the weather gets better and with our regular walks she will change.
Red and black always go well, right!? At a true winter day nothing like a warm Poncho to protect us. Baguy brand has a huge variety and is difficult  to choose .... All gorgeous!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Apesar das nuvens no céu , hoje sinto-me muito feliz e positiva!
Fui negativa demasiadas vezes, e duvidei do bom que a vida me dá,e a realidade é que isso pode estar afetar a minha saúde, mas estou determinada a mudar.
(Respira! O Universo está a tratar de todo o resto)
Quantos de nós se sentem assim!?
Vamos fazer a mudança! O mundo precisa de cor e de pessoas positivas. Vamos pintar uma tela cheia de cores alegres! Quem está comigo!?
Depois de um grande susto, a Tuka está bem graças a Deus! Acho que está um pouco triste mas espero que quando o tempo melhorar e com os passeios habituais ela mude.
Preto e vermelho fica sempre bem, certo !? Num verdadeiro dia de inverno nada como um poncho quentinho para nos proteger. A marca Baguy tem uma enorme variedade e o difícil é escolher... Todos lindos demais!
XoXo Marisa
Outfit
:Pumps: Berska(old)
: Black skinny jeans: Extravagâncias (Raquel Pinto)
:Poncho: Baguy



1 comentário:

  1. Gosto de ver o preto conjugado com o vermelho.

    Isabel Sá
    http://brilhos-da-moda.blogspot.pt

    ResponderEliminar